There are two simple steps:
- Create a Free Account on our website and upload your manifest. A manifest is simply an individualized list of the parcels you will be shipping with us for that day.
- Drop-off your parcels at our centralized Markham location. You can print your own shipping labels, or use one of our computer terminals to print USPS labels.
That’s it! Your packages are ready to be shipped.
Yes, we do! Stallion Express provides pick up services throughout major cities in Ontario. Our pickup service fees are applied on a case by case basis, depending on the distance, frequency, and your shipping volume. Contact Us to inquire.
We are able to take your USPS, FedEx, and UPS packages (including Amazon FBA) up to 50lbs across the border. In addition to these, we also have one of the best rates for expedited Canadian Shipping through our partnership with Canada Post – one simplified flat rate fee, Canada wide.
All you need to provide us is your manifest and shipping labels.
Yes, you do – and you are able to print labels from the convenience of your own computer, formatted for any kind of label printer of your choice, through our shipping portal. We have partnered with many different carriers to pass on to you the absolute best postage rates in the industry.
We also offer computer terminals at our location that you can use free of charge to print labels, equipped with enterprise thermal label printers.
Most of the USPS packages comes with a tracking number, depending on the class of shipment.
Packages shipped via USPS First Class or Priority will take up to 2-4 business days, whereas Canadian Shipments will take up to 4-10 business days for delivery, depending on distance from Toronto.
Stallion Express strictly complies with all US Customs Rules and Regulations. As a result, some items are prohibited for shipping such as illegal substances, hazardous articles, and products governed by the US Food and Drug Administration (please see the list of products below):
- dietary supplements
- bottled water
- food additives
- infant formulas
- other food products (although the U.S. Department of Agriculture plays a lead role in regulating aspects of some meat, poultry, and egg products)
- prescription drugs (both brand-name and generic)
- non-prescription (over-the-counter) drugs
- blood and blood products
- cellular and gene therapy products
- tissue and tissue products
Medical Devices, including:
- simple items like tongue depressors and bedpans
- complex technologies such as heart pacemakers
- dental devices
- surgical implants and prosthetics
Electronic Products that give off radiation, including:
- microwave ovens
- x-ray equipment
- laser products
- ultrasonic therapy equipment
- mercury vapor lamps
- color additives found in makeup and other personal care products
- skin moisturizers and cleansers
- nail polish and perfume
Veterinary Products, including:
- livestock feeds
- pet foods
- veterinary drugs and devices
Tobacco Products, including:
- cigarette tobacco
- roll-your-own tobacco
- smokeless tobacco
If you are not sure if your product has any FDA-regulated ingredient, then it is solely your responsibility to contact US FDA and make sure it is safe to ship – or penalties will incur.
For more information, please visit: https://www.fda.gov/aboutfda/transparency/basics/ucm194879.htm
Also, Stallion Express does not ship any packages with total retail value over $800 USD. Please contact us directly to confirm whether or not your product is compliant.
Stallion Express sends end-of-month invoices to all our customers through email, which can be paid online through credit card for your convenience. Your bill will be in Canadian dollars. You can also visit our location and pay your invoice through other methods such as debit, cash, or cheque.
There are no sign up costs, monthly fees, or contracts whatsoever.
There are only 2 costs for every package you ship. The cost of the postage and the Stallion fee.
Prepping, fulfillment, and pickup fees extra.
Note: There is a $75 penalty for incorrect manifest uploading, and a $300 penalty for shipping restricted products or misdeclaration of value to the CBP.
Yes, we do! Go here (you have to be logged in our website) – and find your unique referral code. Any person you refer that uses your code gets one week of free shipping starting from their time of signup on our website. You then get a 25% commission on their fees paid to us in the form of Stallion Express credits. Note that Stallion Express reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions of our referral program at any time without prior notice.
To qualify as a referral, the person you refer must:
- Be a new Stallion Express client with a new unique email
- Use your unique referral URL to sign-up
- Load a minimum of $100.00 into their account either at once or cumulatively
Your earned commissions will be paid credited into your account on the first of every month
No you can keep referring and earning as much as you would like!