A friendly reminder of our upcoming annual postage rate increases, scheduled by our partner carriers to begin January 24, 2021. These rate increases occur every year due to inflation and will be reflected on our new pricing pages.
Here’s a summary of the changes, organized by each service.
USPS First Class & Priority Mail (Domestic & International)
- Average increase of 6% for First-Class Package and of 4% for Priority Mail
- Average increase of 5% for First-Class Package International and 5% for Priority Mail International
Stallion Express Handling Fees (on third-party postage)
- +$0.05 for First Class Package, Priority Mail Envelope
- +$0.05 for Priority Mail Parcels less than 30”
Stallion Express Domestic
APC Priority Worldwide Tracked and Non-Tracked
- Average increase of 6% however, each country varies
PostNL International Packet Tracked and Non-Tracked
- Average increase of 4 to 15% however, each country varies
Stallion Express greatly appreciates your continued business and support during this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this price increase, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at [email protected]