Stallion users shipping within Canada, our team has developed a new feature to help you simplify your domestic returns!
After launching our U.S. Return Label, we’re finally bringing you Stallion Canadian Return Label, our latest service feature. Simply find the shipment you originally created to ship outbound, and generate a return label with the click of a button.
This service helps build trust between you and your Canadian customers when unexpected mistakes in order may occur (whether it be the wrong size, colour, or item) as well as maintain good seller-and-customer relations to leverage your clients’ loyalty towards your eCommerce business.
For the Canadian Return Label, the postage and final mile carrier will be Canada Post. Shipping costs will vary depending on weight, dimensions, type of package, and the recipient's address.
Here’s how you generate a Canadian return label from a delivered shipment:
- Log in to your Stallion Express account
- Click the Shipments page and highlight the package that’s been delivered to your Canadian recipient
- Click the Other tab at the bottom toolbar > select Return Label
- View the rate and postage type > pick the option you prefer > click Purchase
- Download the label as a PDF file and send it to your customer
- Your Canadian customer can drop off at any Canada Post branch within their area
Connect to our customer support team at [email protected] or dial our toll-free phone at 877-863-7447 if you have queries about this new service.