Let’s face it. More and more people are looking at the Amazon Marketplace as a potential platform to start an ecommerce business. The Amazon formula worked for many online merchants for the simple fact that the platform has a gold mine of shoppers who are enthusiastic about making their online purchases.
To kick things up a notch, Amazon released the ‘Fulfillment By Amazon´ service in 2006— a feature that revolutionized how sellers can fulfill their orders and deliver their products to customers. Simply put, Amazon’s order fulfillment infrastructure allowed online merchants to simplify their process: they only need to ship their orders to the nearest Amazon fulfillment center, and let Amazon do the rest. It’s no surprise that 73% of Amazon businesses in the US were registered as FBA businesses in 2019.
The immediate rise in popularity of the Amazon FBA service likewise sparked the birth of Amazon shipping companies. By definition, an Amazon Shipping Company delivers ordered products to Amazon fulfillment centers, removing an extra layer of headaches for online merchants. While most sellers are reluctant to hire an external shipping company at the start, there are many compelling reasons you should use their services.
This article talks about the significant benefits of Amazon shipping companies and why they’re worth the investment!
Amazon FBA: A Quick Review
Before we proceed with shipping companies, it’s best to have a quick rundown of Amazon FBA basics. We already explained the overall idea behind the service: You sell products on the Amazon Marketplace and hire Amazon as your end-to-end courier.
The process may get a bit complex for new merchants in the future, but investing in the program can provide a vast amount of benefits. If you’re a new seller and you’re interested in registering your business to the Amazon FBA Program, here are some quick tips to help you integrate your brand fast:
- Create an Amazon Seller Account. Once finished, activate the FBA feature to sign up for the Amazon FBA Program successfully.
- Search for products that you want to sell. Think of something you’re passionate about that you want to share with other people (e.g., essential oils, gym equipment, or gardening tools). If you see that it’s profitable under Amazon’s standards, you can go for it!
- Release a wide variety of products when you start your FBA business! The more options you have on your Amazon page, the greater your customer base will eventually be. As soon as you see customers raving about your products, you will see that the FBA service is worth the investment.
- Build your website! Once you start establishing a substantial following on your Amazon page, you eventually have to create a site that solely promotes your products.
Where do Amazon Shipping Companies Come Into the Picture?
Assuming that you have built a successful FBA business on Amazon, it’s time to identify where Amazon shipping companies come into the picture.
The concept behind Amazon Shipping Company services is not rocket science. The fundamental idea is simple: couriers go to your warehouse and deliver it to the closest Amazon fulfillment center. These companies come into the picture when Amazon businesses lack the capabilities to ship all their products to fulfillment centers. To save costs, they look for affordable courier services.
Most Amazon shipping companies provide additional services, including notably customer services and consultancy capabilities. If you want advice on the quickest and safest routes to maximize your Amazon FBA experience, or maybe know if fulfilled by Amazon international shipping is worth it, the right company can give you the right suggestions.
Why Hiring a Shipping Company Is Worth Your Time
Amazon shipping companies are undoubtedly beneficial for businesses that want to streamline their fulfillment processes and relieve themselves of any future problems. But at the same time, finding the right company can be difficult. After all, some companies overcharge their clients and provide subpar services. It’s crucial to ascertain the red flags that come with the shipping industry.
If you did your background check and were able to find an efficient company to work with, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- You enjoy the convenience of having someone else ship your products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers. Since shipping is a crucial factor in most businesses, this benefit allows you to focus on other parts of your business operations freely.
- You can save up on long-term Amazon shipping costs since FBA couriers offer flexible rates. Global shipping companies do not have specialized options for FBA businesses, so their rates end up being more expensive.
- A streamlined shipping process allows you to smoothly monitor your performance and cost-efficiency and troubleshoot any potential problems before they worsen.
- You can tap high-quality customer service and shipping specialists to help you assess your business's best shipping strategy.
The Amazon FBA Program is a rollercoaster ride for all online businesses. After all, it is difficult to find products that are profitable on the platform and try to be ahead of your competition. This is the exact reason why an Amazon Shipping Company can help you iron out your shipping procedures and allow you to focus on improving your products. It may be an added cost to your company, but it is well worth it if you think about your business’ long-term sustainability.
Suppose you’re interested in hiring a team to help you ship your products to Amazon. In that case, we at Stallion Express have a dedicated team of couriers to get your products to fulfillment centers in the safest and fastest way possible. Book an appointment today!