Please take note of the following annual postage rate increases, as shared by our partner carriers. These increases occurs every year due to higher cost of delivery with inflation and will be reflected on our new pricing pages.
No action is required by you as the prices will be updated automatically.
- 7.8% average increase for First-Class Package Service
- 5.5% average increase for Priority Mail (PM)
- 6.6% average increase for Priority Mail Express (PME)
- 6.9% average increase across Express, Ground and Home Delivery services
Stallion Economy USA
*Rate changes for international shipping are specific to each destination country. To keep it simple, we've compiled averages for each continent.
- 20% average increase for Australia & New Zealand
- 12% average increase for Asia
- 0.5% average decrease for Europe
All other remaining postage services are expected to have increased rates as well. We will continue to update this page as we hear from our partner carriers.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding, as we strive to keep pace with the changing times.
As always, our customer support team is here to help address any questions or concerns! Email us at [email protected] or dial 877-863-7447 to speak with a customer support rep.