Access the lowest rates in the industry for US Shipping, with USPS final mile delivery.
Stallion Economy USA is officially launching on Tuesday, June 8!
Shipments will be fully tracked, from dropoff to final delivery.
Once inducted in the US, your shipment travels to the nearest USPS hub depending on your shipment’s final destination.
Here’s the nitty-gritty:
1. Zone Skipping - Depending on the destination, shipments will bypass the congested New York hub and deliver to the closest USPS hub possible. USPS still completes final mile delivery.
2. Fully Tracked - From the moment you drop off to Stallion Express until the shipment gets delivered - all on USPS tracking page.
3. Transit Times - 2 to 8 business days, depending on the destination.
4. Returns - If you need returns for this service, you must visit your Account Settings and turn it on. By default, the return service is disabled. There will be a return postage fee for all returns with this service, which will be the regular USPS First Class or Priority postage rate plus Stallion Express return fee to import the shipment back into Canada.
5. Goodbye USPS Ground - This service will be replacing USPS Parcel Select Ground service in our system. On average, this service will be 30% cheaper than the USPS Ground service.
(If you still want to use USPS Parcel Select Ground, we may enable this service for your account upon request.)
6. No signature - There is no signature option available for this service
7. Stallion Protection - Stallion Protection can be purchased for your peace of mind so that you are fully covered.
There are more exciting things to come in the next few months, and we cannot wait to share them with you!
If you have any questions about the details of this service, drop our customer service team a line at [email protected] or dial 877-863-7447.