An exciting announcement is coming up for Quebec eCommerce sellers!
After receiving numerous suggestions from each one of you, Stallion Express will finally launch in Montreal, Quebec on Monday, July 25!
You can visit us at:
6428 Trans Canada Route
With the Stallion team’s most anticipated branch opening in our third region of Quebec, we’d like to share more information on our offered services for a hassle-free, first-time shipping experience with Stallion Express.
If you already have an account with us, be sure to update your account settings.
Account Settings > Your Branch > Quebec > Montreal
Kindly be reminded that ALL shipping labels purchased from us must be dropped off at our location. Do not drop off your shipments directly to the carrier (e.g., UPS stores, Canada Post locations, etc.) to avoid getting charged with penalties and fines.
There’s no wonder Stallion Express’ flagship service is U.S. shipping with its increasing demand from U.S. buyers! We’ve made it simple for you by providing affordable shipping costs, whether it’s through USPS, FedEx, or Stallion Economy USA!
To support your online business needs, please note that we accept third-party postage for U.S. shipping – may it be Poshmark or Wayfair.
- Stallion Economy USA - Now’s the time to get the most cost-effective rates in the market for U.S. shipping! Have the privilege to access Stallion Express’ very own shipping service that is more affordable by 30% than the USPS Ground service.
It comes with USPS final mile delivery with an estimated time for delivery of 2 to 8 business days, which varies based on the location.
It is highly encouraged to use bubble mailers, kraft mailers, or poly bags to get the fully tracked option of this service.
- USPS - It never fails to ship with the U.S. national carrier that offers low shipping costs while having speedy delivery times. Stallion Express’ USPS service has First-Class, Priority, and Parcel Select Ground options available.
- USPS First-Class: 2 to 4 business days
- USPS Priority: 2 to 4 business days
- *USPS Parcel Select Ground: 7 business days
- FedEx - Looking for a shipping service that accommodates your bulky shipments? We can do that for you through our newly-offered FedEx service!
It is among the best options for large and heavy packages due to its cut-priced rates and quick transit times.
You can choose from the following services available:
- FedEx Ground: 2 to 6 business days
- FedEx Express Saver: 2 to 5 days
- Amazon FBA - Shipping to Amazon FBA warehouses in the US? Save up to 87% by shipping with Stallion! Don’t forget you’ll need your UPS US label from your Amazon Seller Central account. Click here to learn more.
Taking your business to a global level has never been this easier with Stallion Express. The highlight? You can get up to 80% savings with our international shipping service!
Trust us in delivering your customers’ shipments anywhere in the world as you grow your enterprise.
- APC - Wherever your customers are in the world, we’d like to see our clients attain their online business’ full capacity through APC Postal Logistics, our international partner carrier.
The shipping rate starts at $9, with total costs varying on weight, dimensions, and destination country.
- APC Priority Worldwide Tracked: 4 to 21 business days
- APC Priority Worldwide: 4 to 21 business days
- APC Priority Worldwide Tracked (DDP): 4 to 21 business days
We highly recommend you to use APC DDP rather than DDU as the prior prevents custom delays which assures reliability and fast delivery times. To prevent unwanted miscues, please visit APC’s list of prohibited items before trying out this service.
2. FedEx International - Our most premium international shipping option to date, with delivery times as fast as 4 days! All the available FedEx shipping options below include end-to-end tracking.
- FedEx International Connect Plus: 8-9 business days
- FedEx International Economy: 7-8 business days
- FedEx International Priority: 4-5 business days
*Note: PostNL (International shipping) services are unavailable for this location.
Worried about the shipping costs when sending packages within Canada? We at Stallion are dedicated to bringing more savings of up to 50% when you ship with us domestically!
We can deliver your items in any part of the country with the final mile delivery to be completed by UPS and our national carrier, Canada Post.
- Stallion Economy Canada - Final mile delivery with Canada Post, without breaking the bank! Try our Stallion Economy Canada service where we keep shipping costs low by zone skipping to the nearest Canada Post hubs.
- Canada Post (Direct) - Since we introduced direct Canada Post last month, our team is glad to offer a new service to you that is now available in Quebec!
Shipments under this service must be dropped off directly from our Stallion branches and not directly to the post office.
- Canada Post Expedited: 3 to 7 business days
- Canada Post Xpresspost: 3 to 7 business days
- Canada Post Priority: 3 to 7 business days
- UPS - Why spend more on premium shipping services when you can save more? Stallion Express offers UPS Standard and Express Saver so you can have the best of both worlds.
- UPS Standard: 5 to 7 days
- UPS Express Saver: 2 to 5 days
Try UPS for a more premium experience with faster delivery times and options like Express Saver.
Getting Your Shipments To Us
- Stallion Direct Pickup - If you’re an enterprise client looking for daily, complimentary pickups from us, simply fill out this pickup form, and our team will contact you.
- UPS Courier Pickup - Through the help of our partner carrier, eCommerce owners who don’t require daily pickups can now pay and book a pickup service within your Stallion account in just a few clicks.
It is highly encouraged to have your shipments consolidated by putting all individual packages in a secured, ready-to-ship condition with labels attached and placed in a bigger box that is completely sealed.
For further inquiries on pickups, please reach out to our customer service team before you proceed.
- Mail Your Shipments To Us
Bear in mind to address your shipments to our Stallion Montreal branch if you plan to use our mail-in service.
This article will be continuously updated as soon as we have new service launches coming up in Quebec.
Got some questions or concerns? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Drop us a line at [email protected] or call 877-863-7447 to connect to our customer service team.